Last week, I presented at New Media Expo (formerly Blog World) which was held at the Rio Convention Center in Las Vegas amidst a rare winter chill and the first days of CES. It was a great show with lots of great speakers, exhibitors and attendees. I spent a fair amount of time in the exhibit hall trying to get the pulse from the crowd and met a lot of interesting people in the process.
Hats off to (and apologies to those omitted, I’ll see if Jennifer Garner can thank you separately) the following who each demonstrated a unique passion and insight for this space:
- Dre Armeda of Sucuri
- Pam Aungst of Pam Am Marketing
- Peter Beller of Ebyline
- Brett Bumeter of Softduit Media
- Dino Dogan of Tribr
- Tom Hext of CalSurance
- Michelle Joseph of Brampton
- Jennifer Kelton of Bad Online Dates
- Corie Levy of the IAB
- Mike McAllen of Grass Shack
- Gina Navani of We-Care.com
- David Perkins of GoDaddy
- Tiffany Tang of BlogUnWritten
- Plus Fellow WebmasterRadio Broadcaster Lori Ruff and old Friends Jon Ferrara of Nimble and Dorie Clark of Clark Strategic Communications and recent CLBR Guest Gordon Firemark.
My presentation is below.
In addition, for those interested in criminal defamation (as we discussed):