Bennet Kelley will be part of the California State Bar’s Intellectual Property Law Section’s annual delegation to Washington. Over the course of April 18-20, the six-member delegation will meet with:
- Representatives from the Senate and House Judiciary Committee;
- The White House’s IP Advisor;
- The Department of Justice’s Computer Crime Division;
- The Federal Trade Commission;
- The Copyright Office; and
- The Patent and Trademark Office.
Bennet is the incoming Chair of the IP Section’s Technology, Internet and Privacy interest group and is the Chair of the upcoming IP and the Internet Conference to be held in September 2016.