Part 1: Introduction
- Update on England v Croatia
- TIP Program Chair – applicants welcome
- IP Section Long Range Planning – Programming Ideas
Part 2: Presentations
Presentation: Santa Clara Law Professor Lydia de la Torre on the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- See IAPP summary of the CCPA. and Prof. de la Torre bio below.
Update on California Email Legislation (AB 2546)
- IP Section and Internet and Privacy Law Committee of the Business Law Section issue letter in opposition.
Part 3: Penalty Kicks
- Call for Webinar Proposals
- August Call Preview (August 8th)
- Wrap Up: What Was Your Favorite World Cup Meme. I’m partial to this one.
For World Cup aficionados, you can have soccer and internet law at the same time. Start by ordering a brown bag lunch featuring the menu of your preferred team, whether its England or Croatia. We will have score updates